Whether you’re a new real estate agent or a seasoned Realtor®, there’s always room for more sales leads in your pipeline. Rather than going off in a hundred different marketing directions in your quest for more clients, why not focus on a few tried and proven methods, and then branch out from there.
To avoid some of the potential pitfalls of implementing new real estate marketing strategies, templates — such as open house flyers and prospecting letters — can help boost your productivity, generate inquiries, save you time and frustration.
Many Realtors and real estate agents excel in the areas of salesmanship, negotiating the best deals for their clients, and problem-solving skills, but when it comes to sitting in front of a computer screen and writing an effective farming letter, referral request, or even a real estate thank you letter, they get bogged down.
The solution is to download a collection of professionally written real estate marketing letters that only require some minor tweaking and customization. That way, the hard work is already done for you, and all you need to do is insert the appropriate information in the designated spots and add your personal touches.
Visit this website* to get access to an extensive source of ready-to-use real estate marketing letters (320 letters) that can be used for dozens of different purposes and situations. It’s part of a client prospecting kit that includes the following real estate marketing tools.
- New real estate agent introduction letters
- Expired listing prospecting letters (free letter sample available)
- Farming area prospecting letters
- Short sale prospecting letters
- FSBO real estate prospecting letters
- Home staging letters
- Referral requests
- Real estate thank you letters
- Prospecting letter offering free competitive market analysis
- Letter to first-time home buyers
- Prospecting letter targeting apartment renters
- Open house invitations
- Followup letters to potential buyers
- Status reports, updates, and thank you letters to clients
When you order this kit of real estate letters, you also get 260 news letter articles you can use in your real estate email marketing program, direct mail campaigns, client welcome folders, open houses, home buyer seminars, and so on. For more details, visit “My Real Estate Letters*”.
Another real estate marketing tool that every Realtor and agent needs is real estate flyer templates. If you or an assistant has been designing real estate flyers that look a little, shall we say, “amateurish,” that could negatively impact your image and the marketability of your listings.
Real Estate Flyer Software
If you need a cost-effective marketing tool to solve this problem, there’s a kit of 53 real estate flyer templates* that are easy to use, professionally designed, and versatile. Visit Turnkey Flyers to view their gallery of real estate flyer designs and ideas. Their user-friendly real estate flyer software gives you the ability to create a real estate flyer in less than five minutes (Their online demonstration only takes about three minutes.)
Real Estate Marketing Materials
Other real estate marketing materials that can help you project a professional image and instill confidence in your clients and real estate prospects include the following:
- Professional looking real estate business cards
- Real estate flyer boxes, flyer holders, and/or flyer tubes (available through Staples®, Amazon.com, etc.)
- Real estate marketing postcards (Get free postcard marketing tips on my website)
- Color brochures
- Greeting cards
- Door hangers
- Real estate marketing products and gifts (Real estate marketing idea: A unique and cost-effective real estate marketing idea that occurred to me while perusing a promotional products website is seed packets imprinted with your name on the back. It’s a great promotional item to enclose in real estate farming letters (no pun intended!). Although seed packets are not heavy or bulky, it will be obvious to the recipient that there’s something inside the envelope besides a sales letter. It will not only increase the “open rate” of your real estate farming letters, but it will also enhance the perceived value of your mailing and make you, as a real estate agent, more memorable.)
Thanks for checking out my latest real estate marketing blog post. Stay tuned for more strategies, real estate agent marketing tips, promotional ideas, and prospecting letter writing examples.
Freelance writer, business blogger, marketing consultant
*Disclaimer: Many of my real estate marketing blog posts feature links to digital products, real estate marketing materials, real estate letter templates, real estate news letter content, and email marketing services for which I am a compensated affiliate.